Monday, July 3, 2017

Studio Pix

So it is time for the big reveal of pix of PBD Studio (Pear Blossom Design Studio) where creativity is always under construction!

Here is PBDS Central, my worktable which actually
is a sewing table I purchased several years ago.

Sewing equipment behind me and a pegboard full
of sequins, stencils, and various supplies. The bead
shelf against the wall was made by my late father-in-law.
There are two matching shelves next to it.

These two matching cabinets hold books, fabric,
and most of my brooches both vintage and new.
It's handy for storing things on top too.

You can see more beads on the matching shelf
and a dress form loaded down with strings of
glass beads. My son-in-law made the apron for
me from vintage fabric. I have my fibers stored
around the form and spilling under the worktable.

This cabinet holds tools, a variety of mixed media
supplies and my fabric paints.


My husband removed the folding doors on this
closet and I installed the curtain rod to hold
larger lengths of fabric and textured papers.
The cabinets inside it are filled with new and old
various shaped beads, crystals, ribbons and trims
and so much more!

Back at the worktable and here is my new and
much improved laptop that should provide me
with the updated technology to take my blog
to bigger and better levels for my readers.

I am very proud to say that with the exception of the shelves my late father-in-law built, all the other bookcases and storage (and even my work/sewing table) I assembled myself. My husband helped a little here and there, but these were primarily my projects. Even though the room is a small repurposed spare bedroom, it holds everything I need and I truly enjoy the space now that I have made it my own for Pear Blossom Designs. I hope you enjoyed the tour and will stay tuned for more activities in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment