Saturday, October 28, 2017

Quick Update 10-28-17


So Halloween is almost here! Love this holiday! I love seeing all the children out in their costumes, having fun, getting candy. I also love that this holiday is relatively unchanged since I was a kid, that this is still a chance for the little ones to use their imagination and dress up as someone else for a single evening. They also get to stretch their legs, along with their parents, going house to house and block to block. I'd say that was healthy to boot!

This week I did get my new DMC colors and they certainly didn't disappointment. Just lovely. I also got the Marabu liners in and played with them a bit too. I got my latest magazine issues of Where Women Create Business and Professional Artist and have been busy devouring those and not getting much work done on Ladybug Lake. However, I fully intend to get back to business on it next week as well as more info on the blog and have started plans for the next video.

Have a great weekend all and be sure to check back soon for more good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment