Friday, October 20, 2017

My Favorite Art Things


MY FAVORITE  ART THINGS


I think it is absolutely WONDERFUL that we artists now have such an abundance of materials available to us to use, and they just keep coming! Yeah! I love looking at what's new out there to play with, and while I can't use or buy them all (that must be what heaven is, an endless supply of new and free art supplies), I can still look, and dream, and yes, sometimes purchase and play with them. Over the years I have come to rely on sources for great supplies and don't know how I would get along without them, or even gotten as far along with my art if it hadn't been for them. So what I am going to do is list some of my favorite sources from time to time, and am doing this because I love 'em and have no other affiliation with them.

The first one I want to mention is an online shop called Joggles. This is my textile mixed media heaven on earth! The owner, Barb, has put together a shop that is a joy to visit and is always trying new great stuff for us to own and use. And there is so much stuff! What a great inventory! And she is always adding new things so her shop never gets old or boring. She regularly restocks items and has some of the best sales out there to stretch those hard earned dollars. And yes, we get to see her get her hands artistically dirty because she puts together great instructional videos on these products so you get to see how they are used, and she usually has an innovative way that she would use them as well. The instructions are clear and easy to follow so you know how to use it in the real world right away, instead of looking at a description and trying to figure out what they are trying to get across. Shipping is fast and merchandise always arrives well packed. If you are interested in taking a look here is the shop link:
https://www.joggles.com/

Also be sure to sign up for her weekly blog here:
https://www.joggles.com/blog/

Have a peek and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment