Sunday, April 9, 2017

The Agony and the Ecstacy

I have finally finished the Pear Blossom Design for my studio door and have ordered the fabric to make it into a hanging. It is such a relief to get this one under my belt and move on to finishing the Ladybug Lake design. However, all my work on this design has shown itself physically in my hands from holding the Q-Snap and the needle, so I am going to take a week off from stitching and work on reorganizing my studio and the new Ladybug Leaf design.

Here are photos of the finished Pear Blossom Design:

Finally finished! Floss, glass beads, and blending
filament did the job!

I love the way the beads in the center add such
great dimension!

I will post a picture when I get it done up as a placard for the door of my studio. Very excited about this finish and looking forward to the many projects I have in the queue.

No comments:

Post a Comment