Sunday, November 5, 2017

Quick Addendum About Twinkling H2O's


So I got a newsletter recently from one of my favorite shops, Artistic Artifacts, and it seemed they were highlighting Twinkling H2O's! And July Gula, the owner/artist, sells them by the pot, so you don't have to buy packages of them! Yeah! I also got to thinking about the permanence of this product on fabric and so I will heat set my sample and see if the paint stays or washes down the drain, an important consideration of using it in any art project. I will reveal the results on the next video and then post the results on my blog too. How wonderful we can still access this amazing product and can do it on an individual basis! Be sure to check out Judy's shop and blog, it really is a blast and I have done business with her for years and know her products are top notch and customer service just awesome.

I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment