Monday, September 17, 2018

The Big Reveal!



 
Hello, Hello all my wonderful amazing creatives out there! So I have been talking about a secret project and I am now able to reveal it to you. I have been given the opportunity to do a monthly column for the Mr. X-Stitch website! YEAH!!! I am more than stoked about doing this and my first article has been published on it under the title "Confessions of a Cross Stitcher". The subtitle is "The Cross Stitch Bug". I hope you all will stop by the link below and take a look and follow me monthly!
https://www.mrxstitch.com/the-cross-stitch-bug/

I am thrilled to be able to let more people know about the multitude of possibilities there are with this awesome needle art! And yes, promoting it as an art too! So what does that mean for the blog? Nothing is going to change here. I am still working and playing with various elements of creativity to share here so that information will remain forthcoming to you, all my fabulous creatives.

I was also able to finally get a better camera, so hopefully the quality of my photos will be better from now on. The catch is that it is a lot more complicated and so I am going to have to go through the manual to make sure I am using it optimally and carefully since I don't plan on revisiting a purchase like this again and have to relearn an entirely new system. Why does better seem to always mean "more complicated" these days? Ugh.

So that is what is going on now. I have had to temporarily suspend stitching activities because my studio is now considered a disaster area after I pulled out a bunch of stuff and didn't put it back. Who wants to do that when you are in the middle of a treasure hunt?! I also can no longer ignore the rest of the house that I've neglected either and that means the rest of the week is scheduled to take care of it.

So I will be back on Friday for a progress update and hopefully some wonderful new pictures to share with you. So please take a look at my column on Mr. X Stitch and as always, Keep Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment